Account Executives - Mortgage Loan Originators
Location(s): Corporate Headquarters – Fair Lawn, NJ
Description: The Account Executive will be responsible for Mortgage Loan Origination.
- Minimum of one year experience working in a mortgage loan originator capacity at a mortgage company, bank or other financial institution;
- Prior lending and/or Real Estate experience;
- Thorough knowledge of lending regulations required;
- Strong sales skills - A demonstrated track record in bringing in new business;
- Must be knowledgeable on the methods and procedures for promoting and marketing of products and services;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with customers, attorneys, realtors and other financial institutions as well as all levels of Bank personnel;
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
- Excellent decision making and problem solving abilities;
- NMLS Registered;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Professional demeanor.
- Independent and highly motivated self-starter;
- Results oriented with proven track record to motivate self and others to accomplish objectives;
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possesses a strong work ethic;
- A collaborator and team player, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships;
- Ability to deliver a seamless experience to the customer.
To Apply: Please click the "Apply Online" button above and submit your application.
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities