Commercial Credit Business Systems Analyst
Location(s): Fair Lawn, NJ
Description: The Commercial Credit Business Systems Analyst supports the Commercial Credit area of the Commercial Lending Department; analyzes and organizes all lending data from the loan origination and core lending systems. This role is responsible for developing and maintaining professional reports/charts/metrics of all lending data for submission to Senior Management and the Board of Trustees and ensures all information is accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Computer Science is required;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Business Intelligence, Database reporting and MIS;
- Relevant knowledge of Commercial Lending products and services; Preferably Precision Lender;
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence tools including designing report queries, report formatting and extracting information into Excel spreadsheets;
- Ability to analyze and organize data from core systems and lending applications into professional report formats; charts, graphs, for presentation to
- Senior Management and Board of Trustees;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present information to all levels of management.
- Independent and highly motivated self-starter;
- Results oriented with proven track record to motivate self and others to accomplish objectives;
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possesses a strong work ethic;
- A collaborator and team player, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships;
- Ability to deliver a seamless experience to the customer.
To Apply: Please click the "Apply Online" button above and submit your application.
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities