Messenger - Voorhees, NJ
Location: Homebase: Voorhees, NJ
Hours/Schedule: Part-Time Job Opportunity: Tuesday and Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm & Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completing Courier runs to all South Jersey branches, and travel to Central region twice a week;
- Occasional drives to North Jersey as needed;
- Mail sorting and dropping off mail at the post office;
- Pick up deposits from customers;
- Minor repairs and maintenance, as needed.
- Good time management skills;
- Mechanically inclined and ability to perform minor repairs preferred;
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possess a strong work ethic;
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal with all levels of Bank personnel;
- Comfortable working on a ladder;
- A Valid New Jersey Driver's License and a clean driving record;
- The ability to travel throughout our New Jersey regions;
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds, deliver supplies, and interoffice mail.
- Independent and highly motivated self-starter;
- Results oriented with proven track record to motivate self and others to accomplish objectives;
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possesses a strong work ethic;
- A collaborator and team player, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships;
- Ability to deliver a seamless experience to the customer.
To Apply: Please click the "Apply Online" button above and submit your application.
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities