You can set up alerts that are sent to you via email or text message to alert you to unauthorized activity, a low balance, a large purchase, and more using your online banking profile!
How To Set Up Fraud Alerts:
- Login to your Online Banking profile
- Click on “Notifications” at the top right of the profile
- Click “Settings” in the drop-down
- Choose “Add an alert”
- You can customize alerts for each of your accounts and specify the method you want to receive them
- You can also establish the frequency you want to receive the alerts and add a personal message to remind you to pay a bill, transfer funds, or anything else you want it to say!
This feature enables you to turn your debit card on and off, establish transaction controls, and receive alerts when your debit card is used. The CardValet app will keep you informed of potential fraud by notifying you of attempted or declined transactions.
In addition to Columbia Bank Online Banking, we offer secure mobile banking to all customers with a mobile device. Simply download the free Columbia Bank Mobile Banking App on your mobile device, and within seconds you'll be able to check balances, deposit checks, pay bills, make transfers, locate the nearest ATM, and much more.
Protect your business with check and ACH fraud detection and prevention. Positive Pay carefully examines each check and ACH transfer and reports any irregularity found directly to you. Positive Pay is available within Business Online Banking.