Personal Online & Mobile Banking
At Columbia Bank, we love daily interactions with our customers, but we understand that a trip to a branch location isn't always convenient for you. With Columbia Bank Online Banking, your banking products and accounts are available to you whenever, and from wherever you want. Register now and let us make managing your money, and your life, even easier.
With online access to your personal bank accounts, investment accounts, and loan balances all in one place, Columbia Bank makes it easy to access your accounts and keep an eye on your money. Our secure Online Banking services are FREE for all customers!
- View all of your account activity, investments, and loan balances from one online site
- Make and schedule transfers with online bill pay
- Initiate stop payments and order checks
- Automatic email alerts
- Secure online email support
- Free online checking account
- Customizable reports so you can download activity into your preferred financial management software
- Up to 5 years of stored online eStatements and online check images (see below for eStatement sign-up instructions)
Columbia Online Banking is a one-stop source for all of your personal banking and online financial management needs. Register Now to experience the convenience and control of Columbia Bank's Online Banking services.
Online Billing with eStatements
eStatements are easier on the environment, and on you. For simplified personal banking online, from start to statement, sign up for Columbia Bank eStatements…
- Instant billing – no waiting for a paper statement to arrive by mail
- Statements are stored online for up to 5 years
- Statements can also be saved on your computer for access/printing whenever you need
Signing up for eStatements is as simple: just log in to Online Banking and click the Online Statement button. You must be a Columbia Bank online (personal or small business) customer, and once have read and accepted the disclosure, you will be enrolled automatically to receive your monthly statements online. You also have the option to opt out of online eStatements anytime.
Online Bill Pay and Presentment
No one wants to spend time every month hand-writing out a stack of checks or standing in line at the post office. Like eStatements, Columbia Bank's online bill pay and presentment services are FREE* for all personal or business Online Banking customers. Save yourself time, money, and unnecessary stress with our online bill pay services…
- Send payments to anyone anywhere, 24/7 (no stamps necessary!)
- Receive your actual bills using our eBill technology
- Create, manage, and save payee information for repeat-use
- *NEW* View, Print and Save images of cleared checks sent through the Bill Pay system.
- Create rules for handling recurring and automatic payments
- Schedule payments up to 12 months in advance
- Pay from multiple eligible checking accounts
- Categorize your payments and use flexible reporting options to keep track of your finances
- Expedited/overnight bill pay options (*fees apply for expedited payments)
Mobile Check Deposit
With Mobile Check Deposit, you can deposit your checks from anywhere, anytime!
- Download our FREE mobile app
- Use your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- It's as easy as taking a mobile phone photo
Learn more about Mobile Check Deposit and download our free app.
Expedited Bill Payment
Even with all the convenience and time-saving features of online banking, we know that sometimes time gets away from us. For last-minute bill payments, Columbia Bank also offers expedited bill pay within Online Banking. This feature allows you to send expedited payments to virtually any payee, anywhere, no later than next day (even to vendors who don't accept electronic payments)! To use this service, simply:
- Log in to your Columbia Bank Online Banking Account
- Select the "Bill Pay" tab
- Click on "Expedited Payment" in the main menu
- Process the Payment
A fee will be charged for each expedited payment. If the merchant accepts electronic payments, the fee will be $5 per payment. If your payee is new to your list or if the payee does not accept electronic payments, an actual check will be generated and shipped FedEx Overnight for $25 per payment (and a FedEx tracking number will be provided).
You can rest assured that Columbia Bank's online Bill Pay database will automatically select the most cost-effective payment method for you, and that your payments will arrive on time. With expedited bill pay, you can minimize or completely avoid late fees, service disruptions, service reinstatement fees, or harm to your credit.