2018 Federal Holiday ACH/Wire Transfer Processing Schedule
Listed below is the schedule of Federal Holidays that Columbia Bank and the Federal Reserve Bank will observe in 2018. Please keep these dates in mind when processing/scheduling your ACH and Wire Transfer files. Columbia Bank requests your cooperation in submitting your ACH files two days in advance of these scheduled holidays. A copy of this schedule should be provided to all staff that interacts with ACH or Wires.
Additionally, we are scheduled for early closure on the following days. On these days, ACH files transmitted by e-mail or fax are to be submitted by 2:00 PM. This information also will be posted on our website prior to each Holiday.
- New Year's Day - Monday, January 1st
- Martin Luther King - Monday, January 15th
- President's Day - Monday, February 19th
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28th (Early Closing 3:00pm, Friday, May 25th)
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4th
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3rd (Early Closing 3:00pm, Friday, Aug. 31st)
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 8th
- Veterans Day - Monday, November 12th
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22nd (Early Closing 3:00pm, Wednesday, Nov. 21st and 3:30pm, Friday, Nov. 23rd)
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25th (Early Closing 3:00pm, Monday, Dec. 24th)
- New Year's Day 2019 - Tuesday, January 1st (Early Closing 3:00pm, Monday, Dec. 31st)
As always, thank you for banking with Columbia Bank and please feel free to contact our Customer Service Center at (800) 522-4167 with any questions you may have pertaining to your account or ACH file processing.