Columbia Bank Foundation
About the Foundation
Thomas J. Kemly, Columbia Bank’s President and CEO, noted that “This new funding change will provide us with more financial flexibility and opportunities to help the communities that we so proudly serve. Our goal is make a difference in as many people’s lives as we possibly can…and to do our part to help make our communities better, stronger and safer.”
The Columbia Bank Foundation is committed to serving the needs of its local communities. The Foundation actively seeks and focuses on innovative programs that provide a measurable impact in the communities that it serves.
Charitable contributions from the Foundation will be granted in the following major areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Community investment and economic development
- Financial literacy and education
- Health and human services
- Food pantries
- The Arts
Columbia Bank Foundation Supports Pompton Lakes Education Foundation
December 3, 2018
Columbia Bank Foundation Supports Passaic County Technical Institute Education Foundation
How to Apply for a Grant
- Before applying, please review the Columbia Bank Foundation Guidelines for Grant Requests.
- The minimum grant amount request is $50.
- The Foundation Board reviews requests over $50,000 on a quarterly basis which must be received on the last day of the month prior to the Board meeting.
- Once a year, we will review all Large Grants of $50,001 - $150,000. Also, we will award approximately five grants up to $150,000 each. Applications for our Large Grant Program will be due by June 30.
- The Committee will review one grant proposal per organization during a twelve-month period.
- Only completed grant proposals submitted electronically will be given full consideration.
We use an online application system and we understand that is not ideal to all applicants so we will make every effort to accommodate you if assistance is requested.
Have questions or need assistance?
Please contact the foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or Minoska Mateo at 201-794-5794.