Columbia Bank Foundation
About the Foundation
Thomas J. Kemly, Columbia Bank’s President and CEO, noted that “This new funding change will provide us with more financial flexibility and opportunities to help the communities that we so proudly serve. Our goal is make a difference in as many people’s lives as we possibly can…and to do our part to help make our communities better, stronger and safer.”
The Columbia Bank Foundation is committed to serving the needs of its local communities. The Foundation actively seeks and focuses on innovative programs that provide a measurable impact in the communities that it serves.
Charitable contributions from the Foundation will be granted in the following major areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Community investment and economic development
- Financial literacy and education
- Health and human services
- Community sponsored events
- Food pantries
PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT FOUNDATION UPDATES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 2:
- The foundation website is currently “under construction” – please check back on or around December 10th for updated 2019 guidelines and access to our new online application portal.
- At this time, we are no longer accepting unsolicited 2018 grants requests.
- Going forward, we are no longer able to accept paper requests.
- Online application requests for our next grant review cycle will be accepted on or about December 10, and are due by February 1st for board review in mid-February.
If you have questions or need assistance, please email Amy Dupuis, Executive Director:
Thank you for your patience.