A mortgage backed by the Federal Housing Administration, a U.S. government agency, to make home buying easier for millions of households.
Who is it for?
- Home buyers with a limited down payment
- Existing homeowners wanting to refinance their current mortgage having only limited home equity
FHA Mortgages include:
- Competitive fixed loan rates with no prepayment penalties
- Lower down payment requirement... as low as 2.25% of the home purchase price
- No reserve requirements for 1-2 units
- Leniency for credit issues, such as bankruptcy, collections and judgments
- Maximum available loan amounts may differ according to County location.
Already started your loan application?
Columbia Bank Is An Approved FHA Mortgage Lender
Columbia Bank is accepting applications for Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Residential Mortgage Loans within New Jersey. These are Fixed Rate Residential Mortgages available within the state of New Jersey only.
As an approved FHA lender, Columbia Bank has been granted the authority to offer qualified homebuyers the opportunity to purchase a home with a low down-payment, allowable seller concessions of up to 6%, and more flexible credit guidelines. Columbia's FHA Mortgage Loans are specifically designed for borrowers who would not normally qualify for conventional home mortgage programs, including:
- First-time homebuyers with limited down payment funds and/or having less than perfect credit.
- Existing homeowners wanting to refinance their current mortgage having only limited home equity.
- Homebuyers who would benefit from allowable seller concessions of up to 6% of the sales price.
- Homebuyers requiring fixed monthly payments that will not increase.
Maximum FHA loan amounts are based on number of units (one to four-families) and specific county location. For more information about Columbia Bank's FHA Mortgage Loans (available for New Jersey real estate only)